Other Clinic Services
Our Alcohol Seminars aim to help you quit drinking, providing freedom from alcohol. Contact us now for help on stopping drinking.
Meet the Therapist Team
Stevenage Stop Smoking Clinic
We'd be delighted to welcome you to our Stevenage clinic held at the Novotel Hotel in Stevenage.
Our Stevenage stop smoking sessions cost £260 and are conducted by our Head Office team of senior therapists.
All are fully trained and experienced Allen Carr's Easyway therapists who used the method to quit smoking themselves and undertook our rigorous selection and training process to become qualified and practising Members of the Association of Allen Carr Therapists International (MAACTI).
You will find them understanding and sympathetic about any concerns you may have about stopping smoking. They are expert in Allen Carr's Easyway method.
Once you've had a look through the details on the website, please feel free to call our reception team if you'd like a no-pressure chat about attending.
We will completely understand your position and that you may have a few questions you'd like to ask about the sessions before you book.
You may find reading our client testimonials here puts your mind at rest that quitting does NOT have to be torturous or even unpleasant.
You can book online safely using our secure payment site or by phone or email if you prefer.
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking sessions are held in Stevenage at our clinic based at:
The Novotel Hotel
T : 020 8944 7761 (for bookings); 020 7660 0687 (hotel)
E : email@example.com
Our Stop Smoking Sessions in a nutshell :
- Are held in groups of up to 20 people. (One to One Stop Smoking Sessions sessions are also available on request).
- A fully-trained Allen Carr's Easyway therapist conducts the session.
- The session lasts approximately 5 to 6 hours (due to the nature of group sessions, the session duration is approximate)
- There are regular smoking breaks throughout the session so please carry on smoking until your appointment (and bring cigarettes with you).
- Don't worry! You will not have to stand up and talk about yourself!
- Towards the end of the session, when you feel ready (and happy) to do so, you are invited to smoke your final cigarette.
- There is 20-30 minutes of hypnotherapy at the end of the session. This is not deep hypnosis, just a pleasant relaxing experience which reinforces the main points of the session.
- Most smokers only need to attend one session but back-up sessions are available free-of-charge for the few who require them (back-up sessions may take place on weekdays only).
- The fee is £260 and is paid in advance by debit / credit card or via Paypal account. The fee includes back up sessions and our full money-back guarantee.
Please do give us a call if you would like a no-obligation chat about attending a session. We're happy to answer any questions you might have.
To book online, click the link below to check dates and availability (our cancellation policy allows you to change your initial online booking up until 4 days before your chosen session).
Or if you prefer, just call us between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday to book a place: 0208 944 7761
Helping people in & around Stevenage to quit smoking
While this stop smoking clinic is based in Stevenage, you dont have to be a Stevenage resident to attend. We welcome visitors joining us from all around the wider Hertfordshire area and are privileged to have also helped people from Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Lechworth, Hertford, Hatfield, Luton, Ware and Harlow to stop smoking in recent times.
A little far away? Find a clinic a little closer to you ...
We have franchises all over the UK, so if you feel this clinic is a little too far away, why not have a look at our Oxford stop smoking clinic, Cambridge Stop Smoking Clinic or our Milton Keyenes stop smoking clinic. Alternatively, call us on 0800 389 2115 and we'll advise on clinics closer to you.Book Now
Telephone 020 8944 7761
Contact UsClinic Search
Free phone 0800 389 2115
Email our head office
I smoked my last cigarette at the Alan Carr clinic on 30th December 1998 and have not wanted to touch one since! If anyone out there is in any doubt please just go for it - free yourself from cigarettes! Sarah - 17 years a non smoker!
Sarah Allen , Thursday, 16 April 2015
0800 389 2115