Other Clinic Services
Our Alcohol Seminars aim to help you quit drinking, providing freedom from alcohol. Contact us now for help on stopping drinking.
Meet the Therapist Team
Milton Keynes Stop Smoking Clinic
We'd be delighted to welcome you to our Milton Keynes clinic held at The Holiday Inn Express just off Junction 14 of the M1 in Milton Keynes.
Our Milton Keynes stop smoking sessions cost £260 and are conducted by our Head Office team of senior therapists.
All are fully trained and experienced Allen Carr's Easyway therapists who used the method to quit smoking themselves and undertook our rigorous selection and training process to become qualified and practising Members of the Association of Allen Carr Therapists International (MAACTI).
You will find them understanding and sympathetic about any concerns you may have about stopping smoking. They are expert in Allen Carr's Easyway method.
Once you've had a look through the details on the website, please feel free to call our reception team if you'd like a no-pressure chat about attending.
We will completely understand your position and that you may have a few questions you'd like to ask about the sessions before you book.
You may find reading our client testimonials here puts your mind at rest that quitting does NOT have to be torturous or even unpleasant.
You can book online safely using our secure payment site or by phone or email if you prefer.
Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking sessions are held in Milton Keynes at our clinic based at:
Holiday Inn Express
T : 020 8944 7761 (for bookings); 01908 681000 (hotel)
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Stop Smoking Sessions in a nutshell :
- Are held in groups of up to 20 people. (One to One Stop Smoking Sessions sessions are also available on request).
- A fully-trained Allen Carr's Easyway therapist conducts the session.
- The session lasts approximately 5 to 6 hours (due to the nature of group sessions, the session duration is approximate)
- There are regular smoking breaks throughout the session so please carry on smoking until your appointment (and bring cigarettes with you).
- Don't worry! You will not have to stand up and talk about yourself!
- Towards the end of the session, when you feel ready (and happy) to do so, you are invited to smoke your final cigarette.
- There is 20-30 minutes of hypnotherapy at the end of the session. This is not deep hypnosis, just a pleasant relaxing experience which reinforces the main points of the session.
- Most smokers only need to attend one session but back-up sessions are available free-of-charge for the few who require them (back-up sessions may take place on weekdays only).
- The fee is £260 and is paid in advance by debit / credit card or via Paypal account. The fee includes back up sessions and our full money-back guarantee.
Please do give us a call if you would like a no-obligation chat about attending a session. We're happy to answer any questions you might have.
To book online, click the link below to check dates and availability (our cancellation policy allows you to change your initial online booking up until 4 days before your chosen session).
Or if you prefer, just call us between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday to book a place: 0208 944 7761
Helping people in & around Milton Keynes to quit smoking
While this stop smoking clinic is based in Milton Keynes, you don t have to be a Milton Keynes resident to attend. We welcome visitors joining us from all around the wider Milton Keynes area and are privileged to have also helped people from Bedford, Northampton, Buckingham, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Banbury, Sandy and Towcester to stop smoking in recent times.
A little far away? Find a clinic a little closer to you ...
We have franchises all over the UK, so if you feel this clinic is a little too far away, why not have a look at our Stevenage stop smoking clinic, Cambridge Stop Smoking Clinic or our Oxford stop smoking clinic. Alternatively, call us on 0800 389 2115 and we'll advise on clinics closer to you.Book Now
Telephone 020 8944 7761
Contact UsClinic Search
Free phone 0800 389 2115
Email our head office
Book a Session Today
|1pm Sun 1 Feb 2015|
|1pm Sun 1 Mar 2015|
|1pm Sun 5 Apr 2015|
|1pm Sun 3 May 2015|
|1pm Sun 7 Jun 2015|
I just wanted to write and say thank you for the time you spent with me on Friday 2nd Jan at the Raynes Park clinic. I have not smoked nor felt the urge to since meeting you and I feel very confident indeed that I will remain a happy non-smoker going forward. I don’t know how you did it, but you did it! I’m forever in your debt, thank you for giving me my life back.
Tess , Tuesday, 06 January 2015
0800 389 2115