Who We Are?
- We are world-renowned experts in quitting smoking.
- We've sold over 13 million stop smoking books published in 57 countries and translated into 38 languages.
- Our reputation has been established almost entirely by word of mouth. We rarely advertise.
- We have Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking clinics in more than 150 cities in over 45 countries worldwide.
- Every year our clinics treat over 50,000 smokers.
Do you want to stop smoking?
- We run 5-6 hour seminars with a fully trained Allen Carr's Easyway therapist.
- We have clinics in most major UK towns and cities.
- Using a combination of psychotherapy, common sense and hypnotherapy, smokers find real freedom from cigarettes.
- Most clients attending do so on the recommendation of family and friends.
- All our clients enjoy the reassurance of our unique Money Back Guarantee.
These are some of the companies who have benefitted from our corporate programme. For more information and corporate testimonials please click here...
Contact UsClinic Search
0800 389 2115
Email our head office email@example.com
1 year ago today I went to a seminar in High Wycombe. I had been a smoker for 24 year, smoking 20-40 a day.
I had tried a couple of times each year to stop for the last few years of that. But I was worried about how I could live without smoking. The last year has been very eventful for me. I won a holiday in Greece through work with 100 people I did not know. I had a torn rotator cuff, which stopped me sleeping more than 2 hours before it seized up and left me in real pain. All sorts has gone on with our new house turns out the roof needs replacing and the rendering needs redoing. BUT AT NO POINT HAVE I THOUGHT THAT A CIGARETTE WOULD MAKE ANYTHING BETTER. its 1 year to the day since I thought that. I still think about smoking every now and again, less as time is passing, but not with any fondness. If you are a smoker you owe it to yourself to go to one of these courses. My wife was going to pay for this for me for my 40th birthday present, but afterwards I paid for it myself because it was my birthday present to myself. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to do it.
mike partridge , Sunday, 16 March 2014
0800 389 2115